Friday, September 26, 2008

Quite Rightly, Quite Rightly (no cliche there)

This could be rather interesting. We will be seeing if there are any differences in opiums between my very official publisher and mour. Mightaby that choosing shall be rather different and the reason there is a very offiscal snublisher will become transparent. You never know.
Lets go as recent as goode. As in now.

'I haft no lonies' he stead pecuniary
and fave a forwards glance
not no one noticed
when he started to dance

'but I haft no lonies 'he spread pecuniary
overs and overs begain
'which sail I do'
he whipered in the rain

'I haft no lonies' he shed pecuniary
'and no trends, too'
If you looke at him
You'll see that it's true

'I haft no lonies' he said pecuniary
'None, none, none' he tried
Then came about a persnob
who looked him wonky in the eye.
'SHUDDUP!'

Doubt that would got on to my (very) offial thingo.
I love you lovely (you snow who you tar) and no defense was suspended.

No comments: