This picture of George has absolutley no relevance to what I will end up writing (which I don't have a clue about yet). Lets just say its a little gift to Catt, Emily and anyone else out there that may appreciate such a lovely picture of him. (What lovely hair)Things got strangely depressing today. This was after I stopped listening to Bob Dylan because - quote- 'it's worse than the Beatles!' (my parents since I decided that everyone needed to listen to my lovely music) which is abit harsh, in my opium. Yes, so then I had this terribe oppressing feeling which just isn't allowed in holidays! I'll allow it on a weekend because thats just how it is sometimes but holidays! Just not allowed.
Then that make me sad because I am sad in the holidays. But I'm sure I'll live. I did every other time.
What wonderful hair, eh? I always liked his hair.

1 comment:
i have a gift for you, i must upload it first but its a john lennon mug photograph, cause i went to a place with collector beatles stuff and there was this signed john photo and a mug and that so yes. shall post
and some daleks :)
Post a Comment