skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reality Leaves a Lot to the Imagination
(You may well need it.)
Friday, November 14, 2008
The Happy Aristocat
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(61)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(162)
►
December
(20)
▼
November
(47)
Walk the Line
The Turtles
Shazam.
Hello, deary.
Diamonds are a girls best friends
My Turn.
How to Marry a Millionaire
Fight Club
Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue (1958)
Yeah, well, just becuase you live in the wrong place.
If someone says....
Gerald, Hold me.
Lions? And Tigers? And Bears. Oh My!
The Happy Aristocat
Me too.
Lord Henry.
As you see.
Kissing Contest
The Universal
Really?
Ballroom Blitz
Moldy Old Dough
?
Try not to, I don't recommend it.
Yes,
Hey, you guys....
I love this! Thanking you Emily
when angry not lazy, do not fret
Elvis (/Declan) Costello
Ouch.
HEY LOOK! The Economy....
Don't you love them?
Yesss....
High Fidelity
We've Got A Groovy Thing Goin'
Rubber Ring - The Smiths
She Talks In The Stereo
Love.
You've Really Got a Hold On Me
Just beacuse
I Hereby...
Oh.
I have one aswell
Sorry
Now.
Desolate
Do You Remember?
►
October
(76)
►
September
(19)
About Me
Befuddled
What can I say? Actually, that's the whole point, no?
View my complete profile
Books (untill further review)
1984
A Clockwork Orange
Alice's Adventure's In Wonderland
Artemis Fowl
Candide
Harry Potter
Holy Fools
Perfume
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Picture of Dorian Gray
Me?
I'm as cool as global warming, me.
The Orange ones REALLY fuck you up!
No comments:
Post a Comment