Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorry



Everyone else can just go away. Sorry, everyone. But you can. Goodbye.

To The One Who Goes By the Name of Catty





(For anyone who is really nosey and doesn't know when to stop: Be amused by this....
- Oldest trick in a rather new booke)

Anyway.

What I am trying (and failing desperately at) is to say sorry.
Im not completely sure why or what but that doesn't really matter.
Sorry.
Have you been emailing me?
Have I not been getting your emails?
Or have you been ignoring me?
Am I the one who hasn't been responding to you?
Im sorry I was 'snarky' and all that crowd.
I didn't mean it. Honest.
I only thought that to just commuinicate through blogs would be terrible because it's not very personal. I'm not going to say exactly what I think about everything on my blog. I'll try but I would rather just share it with people who I know I can trust, understand and hopefully laugh with me about it later.
You see, the thing is last year, way back in Sing I wasn't so 'eurgh' as I am now. I'm much more moody, 'snarky' and generaly have mood swings. I go through mini depressions which you jokingly called 'creative depression'. I don't think I can give myself that credit but I would like it if you would forgive me and talk to me. Maybe even like me again. I would appreciate it.
So now I say 'Adieu' and bid you goodnight. Maybe on the morrow you would deign to talk to me?
It would be awfully nice. Anyroad. I shall get by. But let you know that it would be a much nicer existance with you influencing it.
I hope you are alright. No life threatening diseases? We can wish for the best.
I hope I haven't done any of those 'you did it something terrible and I do believe you don't even realise it' and I don't. I apologise in advance.

2 comments:

cheshirecat said...

kelly u didnt reply to my email!!!!!

Befuddled said...

what email? I have no email sitting in my hotmail! I never got an email!
Arrghhh - internet hates me!