I've thought about an idea
From the inside of my head
Where every single colour
Has it's own thread
It's a great idea
But I carn't fully tell
Because then you may tell
And get all the praise aswell
Don't be sad, about my idea
it's too good for you
No one would believe
you made it up too
They'd recognise the idea
And be sure it was mine
So I wouldn't have to worry
Because it would be fine
Everyone will like my idea
If I can ever tell it
I'd like to shout it now
But you could catch it
I could put my idea
In writing, of course
But can you read?
Would you steal the source?
But my fine idea
I know it is the best
But it could get lost out there
Along with the rest
So I won't say my idea
Though it's amazing, really
But I can't share it with you
I just have this feeling
K. M. Rogers
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment