Monday, May 4, 2009

Jazz

I'm not sure this is what my piano teacher wanted when she said find a good paragraph of stuff on Jazz.
Jazzy.
Yay, for toady, i decided to get out of a rut.
What rut you say may?
A same music rut say I.
No! For toady I shall change! Not ronly will I change, but better that than means I can change... Or atleast I could.
Before I changed.

WhaT was the movie that the Radiohead vid came from??? I want to watch it now, please.

I was going to use this time productively, man.
Noman.
Norman.
Norlman.

I think I may try straightening my hear toady, mayble.
Mayble when I'm fingle.

Kel I need your lonchbux.
Booke me in to a graphicdemom, i'm flee tollorow warning.

Me altarergo says goodday from er daze'd and confuse'd soul..
Me gran Alice.

Toady shall forever stay so.
And all that cal.

2 comments:

cheshirecat said...

mmmm....im not even going to question this

Anonymous said...

pardoN?