(You may well need it.)
Im sure ive put this on before but anyroad... Its a great song!
he must have rolled an ankle whilst filming this. i mean look at his feet! it's exquisite. i love this man + this song.
KELLY THIS IS FROM MINE! U STEALER!! U STEALER!THEIF THEIF CONVICT CONVICT
i am joking...BUT I OW ELVIS COSTELLO!
thats a lie.i get loads of good stuff from you but i dont steal them. I just borrow them.And claim that they're mine......
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he must have rolled an ankle whilst filming this. i mean look at his feet! it's exquisite. i love this man + this song.
KELLY THIS IS FROM MINE! U STEALER!! U STEALER!
THEIF THEIF CONVICT CONVICT
i am joking...BUT I OW ELVIS COSTELLO!
thats a lie.
i get loads of good stuff from you but i dont steal them.
I just borrow them.
And claim that they're mine.
.....
Post a Comment