Can you get any sound out of this? When I tried I couldn't. Anyway, love the song. Its a fad. Emily do you have this? If you do could I please have it? We need to get together again before you go. Could you do a CD, if you have time? I REALLY need another CD with good music on it! Im sinking into the oblivion of songs played over and over and a hundred times over (although admittedly still good). AND you can give me the other happy sigur ros song! If you ever get bored, maybe... in the next seven days.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'll make you a cd! i haven't made one in ages. and i'll give you a happy sigur ros song. and some other icelandic gems that i've found.
oh you'll just love it.
and yep. i've got this song somewhere. c'est tres bon.
sorry again i couldnt come. i thought i should probs say bye to my brother before he moves to brisbane.
Post a Comment