I think... I've finis my playlist! Twenty Five of my favourite songs that I currently own! I shan't show it you yet because I have a tea/garden party to go to on Sunday where it will first be realised. (I shall take orders... )
I would also like to say 'sorry' for my being so moody. This goes out mainly to Catt and Jess but anyone else who I've blankly stared at on purpose (or some such things) can accept it as well.
I hope you like my playlist when I show it to you. Don't worry, I was quite goode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tis okay tis okay
but from now on i want your "yay." to be a "yay!" or else u just sound snarky..pfft hahah this is a word my friend and i were discussing and now i just want to use it
much love cattxxx
Post a Comment