I got a guitar on Monday!
It was all very yay.
Now I have a beautiful guitar to spend two sublime weeks with... once my fingers have gotten over the whole calluse situation, that is. This is new to me since you never have to be any kind of sores from playing the piano. - It's just not needed! I've only ever had a writer's bump (I'm very proud of it) and so having my fingers all ggrrr will be different, yet worth it. I had always intended just to do the whole chord strumming thingo. Just so I had some accompinament (I love spelling) for my terrible (although I do know all the words) singing. But. I found this very old classical guitar instruction booke and it is almost as yay as the guitar. ... it would be terribly oh... if there was no guitar, though. So, I can now play individual notes. Go me!
Please, remember that I have only had it for two days.
I'm allowed extreme hype over small irespective things like this untill the end of the week. I intend to use it to my full advantage.
I can also play Am, Em, C, D, E and A major chords. Definitely go me.
I intend to take my guitar everywhere I can. It will be my very musical baby. Has a baby ever sounded so good? Not since the last guitar baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment