Man I love Paul's granny music. That white coat tails and the synchronised walking is genius, to be sure. Has anyone else out there seen Magical Mystery Tour? Oh! The pretty colours! And you know it was pretty good for nothingnuss.
Yes, everyone, this is it. It is wonderful and its peace and love all the way! And how can you NOT love it?
(All cynics out there do NOT have to answer this question)
No, Don't knit for me.
Don't you love his knitted vest? I do. I think it's the most adorable thing. Why doesnt anyone wear them anymore? The Fool on the Hill was shot in France, you know.
Anyway that's enough from me, today. I'll be off and ranting again around the same time tommorrow.

1 comment:
THE VEST! my oh my, i want that vest. i wonder if he still owns it? i hope he does. when he dies we'll go to his deceased estate garage sale and buy it. i want it so badly. its fantastic.
oh and isn't Ringo just charming what with his surliness? he really should get an attitude adjustment, he really should.
Post a Comment