I am in commerce and trying to stay sane. It's extremely hard. But, at the same time I get to celebrate as my muchly loved friend has started commuinication agen! Then the computer decided to dye (in red to everyones surprise) and I had to wait untill the afternoon to finise this. Anyroad I think I've had enough not in a great ranting mood, all of a sodden.
Catty's back, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY IM A TAG
i sent u an email but i sent u one back ages ago, u gave up on me!!! so i am giving u bad vibes, feel em, feel em yeh and suck on it yeh yeh, take the pain!
am i supposed to reply to links and i know hannah! shes my 3 year old friend so emm....hahaha, i didnt know if i shouldve replied to the fascist beauty one but hahah okayyyy
Post a Comment