I love this song, man! If anyone was to say this was shit (oh, and im sure they're out there, the fascist bastards!) then I think I would cry. Or devour them. Maybe both. This song is my favourite song. Ever. Ever ever ever ever ever!
I was having real trouble finding out what it was (my fav song) and then this came on. It make me sad, squeezes my heart untill I feel like I, myself, am in the deepest throwes of sorrow. When, in reality, all he is saying is sorry. It moves me and I play it over and over again on the piano. In music I play it whenever I get a moment. This is so that one person finaly commented:
'So you like that song, then?'
Do you think? But, biting back the rushing torrent of sarcasm I simply claimed:
'I love it.'
And I do.

2 comments:
i prefer, kill me softly please, bryan ferrys version
KUFFAW ARHGHGHGH!
brian but bryan looks flasher
Post a Comment