You would have really got me going too.
Oh! The irony! What wilderness have I wondered into? And, more to the point, when did it become so enjoyable?
... It has always been enjoyable.
But, why, oh, why must my sarcasm for the most go quite un-noticed? (it wasnt sarcasm above) But, for the most part I shall be terribely sarcastic and only one person ever gets any of it and even then I think they're hoping with all their might that Im not being sincere. So, from time to time, to help them realise my sarcastic tone I start abusing them. But, of course, its sarcastic and so as long as they realise that, its fine. Otherwise, though, I dont have much of a hope. Why don't I have friends, again?
It really does annoy me. (the sarcasm buissness - Ive given up with friends) God, I love Bush. Oh, was I being sarcastic? I really couldn't tell!
And, just for good measure:
Hhhmmm. Why do I say "hmmm"?
I swear a couple months ago I read this in the comments:
"wow! my names lola and i love this song! i bet all the lolas out there - inluding me - love this song! - its so great!"
or something along those lines.
I don't think she (*smiles* or maybe he?) listened to the lyrics!
Sample, meistro? (sorry I don't have a clue how to spell it)
'Girls will be boys and boys will be girls'
need more?
howabout:
'But I know what I am and man Im a man and so's Lola'
I think that's clear enough, no?

1 comment:
ahhh did you watch the doco on punks monday night?
well, the got me going song was on that and now, voila, it appears again.
they really are amazing.
Post a Comment