skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reality Leaves a Lot to the Imagination
(You may well need it.)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Eh hem
Happy Birthday!
(can you believe I couldn't get the font any bigger? what is wrong with the world?!)
sorry Im late.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(61)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(162)
▼
December
(20)
Saltwater
Well, you are
Like It Too Much
Cool For Cats
Pufnstuf - part 1
Im Invinsible!
Hello, my dearest
I think I love you.
Right.
How Gear?
You may have to turn it around abit,
They say such nice things about people at their fu...
Acceptance without proof is the fundamental charac...
http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/narco/narco.htm
He's a John, too.
Eh hem
Yes, Well..
Acrylic
Sorry Catty, I have to copy this lovely idea.
►
November
(47)
►
October
(76)
►
September
(19)
About Me
Befuddled
What can I say? Actually, that's the whole point, no?
View my complete profile
Books (untill further review)
1984
A Clockwork Orange
Alice's Adventure's In Wonderland
Artemis Fowl
Candide
Harry Potter
Holy Fools
Perfume
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Picture of Dorian Gray
Me?
I'm as cool as global warming, me.
The Orange ones REALLY fuck you up!
No comments:
Post a Comment