You know how everyone congrats you on when you dress well?
Why?
Is it that hard?
I think I should be congrats on when I come out wearing something amazingly terrible. Its a lot harder to go out into the public domain in something that you know makes you looke shit. When you already knows it makes you looke as good as its going to get without hired help do you really need to be verbaly rewarded?
I think not!
Anyhow, I developed a tallent for it. Right down to trying to stuff all my (now shorter) hair under a cap. No, not my lovely bakers boy hat (because that is publicly acceptable cause it can deal with it) but a cap. It doesnt stay in and after walking/running on the beach with a dog it's scary.
I should have got verbally rewarded for going up and asking for a CD when looking like that. It was a lot harder than if I was wearing something gear and lovely. Especialy with my bakers boy on. I can do anything (to a limit) with my bakers boy on.
I like to think.
Some reason no one else seems to realise. I got asked if I was 'alright?' in Woolys. No, not the 'alright.?' which just means 'hiya' the 'alright?' which means 'are you lost lovey?'. AND I was wearing my bakers boy. Any other time I would have been fine when being asked if Im lost in the pasta section but when Im 'invinsibile'?! (Like Boris in that James Bond movie.)
I would like to think not!
Little Wing
No reason in particular. Just because that was what I was listening to just now and it just finis. So I felt I should start it again.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment