Descended of animals,
Constructed of chemicals.
The one thing
you carn't have
You like too much
You can look
but you can not touch
How was your christmas?
my dears?
Im in the dining room waiting for my dear friends the anti-evils to finish their wonderfully helpful (and rather defencive) thing.
Wooh, it's a rush of revitalised Kaiser Chief enthusiasm. Yeah, man. Suddenly it's all ' yay!' again. I always liked Kaiser Chiefs but I listened to their other two albums so much that I had to stop because five months later having not listened to one of their songs once, I still knew all the lyrics and the timing with it. Now I can learn these ones!
Important question that must be viewed and contemplated by any really grand musicain (I think): ' Do I (or don't I) write a christmas song?'
Some of the greats have, obviously. And if it's as great as their reputation and other music is then that's wonderful. But take a minuite to think of all those amazingly embarassing cock ups that have gone on in the excuse of christmas spirit?
It's a question.
Now you tell me who made a complete arse of themselves?
Not saying it was a neccessarily bad song (everyone is going to have a different say on that anyway) but maybe christmas spirit is not always so goode?
War is over (if you want it)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment