Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Saltwater

Okay, me quickly doing my green thing. Very quickly I might add. I agree. It's a nice song and has a grat message. I was playing it on the guitar last night. We had guests over (who I didn't love, lets say) and one was all ' I like this one, Saltwater.... er... by ' and I couldn't help it, i had to.

' Julian Lennon'

Looking up from guitar not saying anything else while playing it, feeling very snobish and supremely better than them just because I knew the artist. They should have known. Then her husband goes:

' Never heard of it.'

As far as I was concerned he just insulted himself so there was no need to press that agrument. I know I shouldn't've felt so utterly above them. I also know that I wouldn't make any friends, but really, friends? With them? I was safe even if it meant in the future I might end up stuck in a room full of people full of hatred. I will live....

No comments: