skip to main | skip to sidebar

Reality Leaves a Lot to the Imagination

(You may well need it.)

Friday, December 19, 2008

I think I love you.

Isn't that what life is made of?

Posted by Befuddled at 6:34 PM
Labels: I think I love you, Partridge Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (61)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (162)
    • ▼  December (20)
      • Saltwater
      • Well, you are
      • Like It Too Much
      • Cool For Cats
      • Pufnstuf - part 1
      • Im Invinsible!
      • Hello, my dearest
      • I think I love you.
      • Right.
      • How Gear?
      • You may have to turn it around abit,
      • They say such nice things about people at their fu...
      • Acceptance without proof is the fundamental charac...
      • http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/narco/narco.htm
      • He's a John, too.
      • Eh hem
      • Yes, Well..
      • Acrylic
      • Sorry Catty, I have to copy this lovely idea.
    • ►  November (47)
    • ►  October (76)
    • ►  September (19)

About Me

My photo
Befuddled
What can I say? Actually, that's the whole point, no?
View my complete profile

Books (untill further review)

  • 1984
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • Alice's Adventure's In Wonderland
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Candide
  • Harry Potter
  • Holy Fools
  • Perfume
  • Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Picture of Dorian Gray

Me?

I'm as cool as global warming, me.

The Orange ones REALLY fuck you up!